The European Maritime and Fisheries fund (EMFF) is launching its annual call of the Blue Economy Window to support the sustainable development of the blue economy SMEs with a total budget of 22.5 million euros. Selected projects will have the chance to get up to 70% co-funding with an average EU contribution between between € 700,000 and € 2.5 million.
Do you hold a project that is part of the Blue Economy? Mark your agenda and join the EMFF for its online info day on 24 November 2020! This event is the opportunity for you to get tips and practical information for this call but also to get inspired by Blue Economy success stories.
Registrants will be encouraged to sign up to information sessions, 1:1 virtual meetings with potential project partners and a virtual “speed networking” session.
- OPENING SESSION : Claus SCHULTZE, Policy Officer, Unit A.1 – DG Maritime Affairs and Fisheries
- WELCOME : Keynote speeches from Charlina VITCHEVA, Director General for Maritime Affairs and Fisheries, Luisa PRISTA, Acting Director, Executive Agency for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- BLUE ECONOMY WINDOW CALL 2020: What you need to know about this year’s BlueInvest Grants Scope, activities and intended impact; Eligibility, evaluation and award criteri; Practical tips for the application process; Tips on developing your pitch deck
- BLUE ECONOMY STORIES: Meet StarFish 4.0, FleetUSV and ATOMS. Three previous BEW awardees with inspiring stories will each have 7 minutes to introduce their winning project and their vision for the future. Includes tips for would-be applicants!
- INVESTING IN A SUSTAINABLE BLUE FUTURE: Introducing the BlueInvest Platform by Daniela CEDOLA, Programme Director, BlueInvest
- CLOSING REMARKS: Vincent FAVREL, Head of Unit, EASME.A3 European Maritime and Fisheries Fund
- LIGHTNING ROUND: Virtual infodesk and B2B matchmaking
More about the agenda here
Register now by following this link