EUR 95 million are available in the next call for proposals, closing on 12 January 2022.
LIFE Clean Energy Transition continues the activities previously funded under Horizon 2020 Energy Efficiency, aiming at market uptake of existing and novel solutions including best practices.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Project ideas in the following areas can apply for financial support under the LIFE programme’s Clean Energy Transition sub-programme:
- Innovative financing schemes for sustainable energy investments => setting-up financing solutions leveraging private finance for energy efficiency investments
- Integrated Home Renovation Services => Helping homeowners find their way through the energy renovation maze, by developing integrated services offers
- Disruptive PDA – Technical Assistance to advance market boundaries for sustainable energy investments => delivering ambitious project pipelines by overcoming the financial, legal, and administrative barriers
- Mainstreaming sustainable energy finance and integrating energy performance in EU sustainable finance criteria and standards => making energy efficiency investments more attractive to financial institutions and aligning them with the EU taxonomy of sustainable activities
- Uptake of energy audits recommendations for the energy transition of companies => providing tailored support to companies or company staff in order to increase the actual implementation of energy efficiency measures resulting from an energy audit.
- Multilevel climate and energy dialogue to deliver the energy Governance => Create a multi-level dialogue, coordinate different governance layers to report on the NECPs, while making links to other ongoing initiatives such as the SEI Forums
More information on all 18 topics open for funding under the LIFE Clean Energy Transition Call for Proposals is available here. Proposals must be submitted by 12 January 2022 at 17:00 Brussels time.
Your project ideas can be supported with a 95% funding rate. All information about the LIFE Clean Energy Transition sub-programme, including how to apply for funding, is available on our dedicated Call for Proposals 2021 page, where you can also find recordings of info sessions and additional guidance material such as tips to write an excellent proposal.