Energy transition – full speed ahead! This is the focus of the next World Sustainable Energy Days (WSED) on 6-8 April 2022 in Wels/Austria. Energy agencies, be part of it!
The new "Fit for 55" package aims to put the EU on track towards climate neutrality. Energy accounts for 75% of GHG emissions. Speeding up the energy transition is critical! World Sustainable Energy Days shows how we can make a green recovery happen in practice and how the energy transition can contribute as an investment engine to this deep transformation. The 2022 edition of the conference presents the far-reaching transformation of policies, technologies and markets for achieving the EU's climate neutrality goals, and how to raise the pace of change.
Who is taking part?
- business actors engaged in the energy transition: technology and equipment companies, energy companies, service providers, planners, developers, financing community etc.
- the energy research community
- public body representatives (e.g. EU institutions, national, regional and local governments, energy agencies)
- over 650 experts from more than 60 countries each year!
What can you expect?
- over 100 international speakers offer insights into technology and market trends, policy updates, and new business and financing models;
- dedicated events for energy agencies offer valuable opportunities for networking and peer-to-peer learning;
- a leading tradeshow on renewable energy presents real-life solutions;
- meet the entire energy transition world and enjoy Austrian hospitality!
Photo by OÖ Energiesparverband