Energy Poverty Advisory Hub (EPAH) is excited to invite local governments and/or organisations working in strict collaboration with local governments from all the 27 EU Member States to submit their request for technical assistance and receive support in the process of tackling energy poverty.
Applicants will be able to submit online their proposal from the 1st of February 2022. Awarded applicants will receive up to 9 months of tailored support by experts and the EPAH team to develop their energy poverty actions.
The deadline for applications is 1 March 2022 at 18:00 CET (Brussels time, GMT+1).
The proposals will be submitted online via the dedicated EPAH call website. Interested applicants will be able to find detailed information and they will need to register to submit their proposal. The website is available but registrations will be approved as of 1st February.
HOW TO APPLY
- Register to the EPAH call website on behalf of your organisation and start the application for your proposal.
- Read the EPAH Call for Technical Assistance – Detailed Description document for all you need to create a successful proposal.
- Check our tips and tricks on how to start your application.
- Fill in the application form online by following the instructions.
- Submit the application when you are sure your proposal is completed no later than the deadline date: 1 March 2022 at 18:00 CET.
- Wait for the results. Applicants of successful proposals will receive a confirmation email no later than 1 month after the deadline has passed and will be invited to the next step.