From the 18th to the 20th of May, CINEA will hold various virtual information sessions on the LIFE 22 Calls for proposals. A series of Questions and Answers sessions will follow the information meetings. There will also be virtual networking opportunities and candidates will be able to hold bilateral meetings with CINEA project advisors.
With a sizable budget of € 5.4 billion from 2021 to 2027, this EU funding programme is entirely dedicated to nature-related, climate action and environmental projects. It indeed aims at making Europe a climate-neutral continent by 2050 and restoring Europe’s biodiversity by 2030. The instrument supports the development and demonstration of eco-innovative techniques, best practices and approaches contributing to the EU green recovery after the Covid-19 pandemic.
LIFE Calls for proposals 2022 – publication ates
All LIFE Calls for proposals 2022 are expected to be published on the Funding & tender opportunities portal on 17 May 2022.
Anticipated submission deadlines:
- Standard Action Projects (SAPs) for circular economy and quality of life, nature and biodiversity, climate change mitigation and adaptation sub-programmes: 4 October 2022
- LIFE Action Grants for clean energy transition sub-programme: 16 November 2022
- Strategic Integrated Projects (SIPs) and Strategic Nature Projects (SNAPs):
- Concept notes: 8 September 2022
- Full proposals: 7 March 2023
- Technical Assistance preparation for SIPs and SNAPs: 8 September 2022
- Specific Operating Grant Agreements (SGA OG) for non-profit making entities: 21 September 2022